Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bond With Your Friends and Your Kids

Being a single parent involves a guilt trip when I go out with my friends -- maybe it's just me, but it's how I would feel most of the time.  So how do you spend time with your friends without the guilt trip? Simple, spend time with your friends AND with your kids.  Organize something that you and your friends would enjoy---and bring your kids with you so they can meet new friends and enjoy the day with you as well.  Yesterday, my friends (Sarah, Myra, Kit) and I organized a pool party for the kids ---
(L-R : Kit, me, Sarah, Myra) It was one of the best times I've ever spent with my friends, and it was one of the best pool parties my kids had in a long time.  EAM and KIM made new friends (Yanna, Andrea, Nina, Blue, and Jolo (and sorry ---didn't get his name :D).


Bond with your friends and your children.  There are ways to spend time with your friends and your kids at the same time.  It's never too late to feel young again.  Enjoy every bit of time ---- it's all worth it.

1 comment: