Monday, October 4, 2010

Learn What You Can


I am 39 years old.  For younger generation, 39 is considered to be old.  For the older ones, they think 39 years old is still young.  Sometimes, that really sounds silly ---

Despite the age, I never stopped myself in learning new things.  Guess what I am up to again right now?  Kickboxing!

Yeah, it sure does hurt at first.  I haven’t realized I have dormant muscles for a long time and it sure hurts after the first two sessions.  But do you know what’s nice though?  It’s the ability to be out there and move.  And I can sure move like someone in her early 20s. 

Aside from sports and fitness, I am learning new things on how to upgrade myself in the world of outsourcing.  I am learning more tools.  Aside from gaining the knowledge of the how-to’s --- it exercises my own patience.  It is difficult to challenge one’s patience.  Try it and you’ll definitely understand what I’m talking to. 

I am on the techie side of things because of my interest in computers, the internet and gadgets.  Learning how to use a software or installing a complicated one really is something that would test my willpower and patience.  Teaching another person how to do it is another one.  The positive aspects and gains of it all ----- fulfillment. 

I feel that I am smarter and better than the rest simply because I never stop learning anything.  I don’t brag about it – it’s a fulfillment I love telling myself (which sometimes worth giving my own self a pat on the shoulder). 

Learn new things --- look at life differently --- learn and live. 

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more details.


    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

    Security Equipments

    ReplyDelete